Sunday, February 26, 2012

You make me want to change


A great relationship is based on two main principles. First, appreciate your similarities and second, respect your differences.

Before I become too emotional (naks), let me start by saying, I MISS YOU A LOT.

Okay. Here it goes.

6 months into our relationship and 2 months being apart, there's one thing I've learned and that is to make changes when needed. That's what I am doing right now; changing what's not appropriate. And I have you to thank for because had you not pointed out my flaws, I wouldn't have seen how scary as a monster I have become.

I've said this countless of times already, but I feel it isn't enough so I'm saying it again: I am really, really sorry for becoming something neither of us like. That night, that awful night, I felt that my heart was about to break into a whole lot of pieces. I never want that night to ever happen again. EVER. So, I intend to keep the promise I made.

I am not sure but I still think that I'm being punished for what happened. But it's okay. If that would mean that we could go back to how we were, that happier US, then I'd gladly take any form of punishment.

Before you left, you asked me if I could wait and I said yes. The answer still remains the same. I can't wait to see you again baby. Physically and not just over YM. Hehehe.

I love you, Mariolito Aguirre Basas. All of you. The parts that I like and that parts that I don't like sometimes. Hehehe. No matter how crazy, how tough, and how challenging it all becomes, I will stay by your side. Through it all.

I hope you have slowly forgiven me. I know I haven't made that much effort but I'm still in the process. :D And I hope it's still there. You know what I mean. *wink*
 ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment