Sunday, October 21, 2012

14 months

I feel blessed to have our relationship reach this far despite the many trials we are always facing. The toughest of them all is being far away from you. Everyday is always a struggle for me. Waking up in the morning and knowing that I won't see you later in the day. Going to work and hear my officemates talk about seeing their other half later after work while I get to go home alone. Coming home feeling sad and lonely because I have so many days to count till I get to see you again. It is never easy. LDR's are not for the faint hearted. Fortunately, I have a tough heart.

There have been countless of sleepless nights all because I miss you. Tossing and turning in bed thinking of the day when I get to be with you. There have also been nights when I cry myself to sleep because I feel like I'm losing you. But thankfully, you're still here with me. Every minute of every day is an emotional battle for me. I try my best to contain my emotions but it always gets the best of me. No matter how hard I try not to miss you, not to long for you, I cannot do it simply because I love you and I am missing you everyday.

People have told me that I am one tough girl because I am able to endure all of these. Of course I have to be tough. I am doing this for you. For us. And even though it kills me sometimes, I am willing to be tough for you every single day. 

I love you, Baby. I really do. Things have been really weird ever since you went back to Manila. But I know this is just a test. Sometimes I can be really annoying and irritating, but that is just one of my ways of showing you that I am here for you always. I have to communicate with you everyday so that I won't feel that you're that far from me. I am sorry if I have crossed the lines sometimes. I am sorry if I get jealous over petty things. I am sorry if I lack the effort. And most of all, Im sorry for letting you down sometimes. 

I really wish things would go back to how they were. I really do. But it seems impossible now. So what I pray is that we get to overcome all of these trials together. That no matter how tough things may go, you and I will bravely face it together. You once told me that we'll help each other reach our dreams, so that's what we're gonna do. Please hold on langga. We'll get through this, okay?

Happy 14th Langga. I cannot wait to see you. :) I love you so much. Mwaaaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment